Happy Groundhog’s day is what I want to say, but I’m sure everyone has another holiday on their mind. Valentine’s day is in less than two weeks. To help, here’s a small list of some Valentine’s crafts I think are so cute.
- Wire heart pendant – Easy to do but looks beautiful.
- Valentine snowflake garland – Snowflakes aren’t just for Christmas anymore.
- Cupid poop – Super simple and hilarious, especially the little poem.
- Paper heart pockets – Good alternative to those boxed kids valentines.
- Tiny covered notebooks – Covered with the right fabric, these make great little Valentine’s gifts.